TCM® Mancode 101 Sulfate-Free Shampoo is a unique blend of Tea Tree Oil, Chia Seed Oil, and Aloe Vera that is designed to cleanse the hair and scalp of impurities, while thickening and strengthening the hair. The TCM Mancode 101 Shampoo replenishes moisture as it cleanses and leaves hair with a healthy, vibrant sheen.
- Tea Tree Oil: Its proven antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleaning agent. Studies have shown that Tea Tree Oil effectively fights many types of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Soothes inflammation caused by scratching and psoriasis. Fights dandruff.
- Chia Seed Oil: A great source of zinc, which plays a crucial role in the generation of new hair cells. Chia Seed oil help maintain the oil production of your scalp, which helps fight against inflammation and dryness, while also helping your hair shine.
- Aloe Vera: Contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair
- Moringa Oil: Contains Calcium, Copper, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, and Vitamin E. Promotes hair growth and increased blood circulation.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Contains Olec Acid, vitamins A, D, E and K. Stimulates growth while strengthening hair, soften hair and adds sheen, and helps hair retain moisture.
Step 1: Pump a quarter-size amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand and spread evenly before applying to wet hair.
Step 2: Lather and rinse thoroughly.
Step 3: Repeat as necessary.